Monday, December 6, 2010

Day One- Favorite Song

So when I realized that favorite song was the first one I was like Oh, S**T!
I have waaaay to many favorite songs. It was really hard for me to come up with one.
I chose 5:
5. Via Lactea By Zoe
4. She Wont Be Lonely Long by Clay Walker
3. Resistance by Muse
2. Dont Speak by No Doubt
1. Just Dance By Lady GaGa

Via Lactea just bring back some good memories from HS. I was really into music in spanish back in the day and this song never gets old!
She Wont Be Lonely Long is just an awesome country song. Every time I listen to it, and sing along. Brandon and I always danced it at the country bars.
Resistance I just recently heard, but it was an instant LOVE. Not only does Matt Belamy SHRED the guitar here, but the lyrics are awesome!
Dont Speak is a classic, NEVER gets over played!
I do have to admit picking ONE Lady Gaga Song was very difficult. I LOOOOVE all her songs. Theres not one song I havent heard of hers that I didnt enjoy so picking one was like picking my favorite mexican dish. (also love them all!)


This song I can so relate to. I dont usually drink. Not really my thing. But when I do, I get trashed. :)
The song starts of by saying:
"I've had a little bit too much..."
then it goes on to,
"All of the people start to rush.
Start to rush babe.
A dizzy twister dance
Can't find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.
What's going on on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, alright."

Perfect.

Yeah its a funny song. But the beat is super catchy and it literally makes me wanna JUST DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment